Thanx to Counter feminist for putting this together with help from Italy and also Factory for putting it it up on his site. This is teamwork after all. Sooooo, what do you think? Is it good enough for New Zealand? Is it relevant?
PRINCIPLES AND GOALS: UOMINI 3000 – MENS MOVEMENT (Translated from the Italian by R. Randazzo)
Uomini3000 is a movement of opinion characterised by the following principles and objectives:
• PRINCIPLES Uomini3000 recognises and affirms:
1. The existence of natural differences between the genders.
2. The extreme immorality of certain social forces, and at the same time, the very real opportunity that these forces have to deny, ignore, compromise, and repress these differences and any expression of them.
3. The necessity of cooperation between the genders, and at the same time the inevitability of opposition between them.
4. The scientific inconsistency and dubious morality of any claim by one gender to describe the state, condition, needs, experiences, or the value of the other gender.
• THE CURRENT STATE OF AFFAIRS
Uomini3000 defines the current situation in the following terms: