The curious case of tonsil touching has come to an end.
It seems for this man a lot of things came to an end while he was waiting for the Police to drop the case. Lets see,
1. Name suppression came to an end
2. Faith came to an end
3. Patience came to an end
4. His Career came to an end
5. His freedom to travel came to an end while he was waiting
6. Savings came to an end (paying a solicitor)
Here is the list of things that won’t come to an end
1. Nightmares still continuing
2. Family members worry
3. Still concerns by local some witch hunt public
4. Charge against his name still on Police record
I think there should be an inquiry into why the Police took so long and put this man through so much. Where’s the victim support? What does he do now? Should he leave town?, change his name? Can’t sociality see what they have done?