What I have learnt in this life is-
1. Injustice or the the lack of justice is unavoidable.
2. Justice is finite. It is estimated there is only 2 billion tons of justice in the universe.
3. Justice is fluid and easily manipulated by lobby groups.
4. Keep clear of areas in society where justice has recently been vacated.
5. View and absorb this video and understand that women are not the real problem as they have always been the same for the last 3 million yrs. What has made them a very dangerous problem is the total void of justice surrounding our dealings with them.
6. Keep a sense of humour about you when you have dealings with the Family Court and female police officers. Remember what Jesus said when they crucified him….”forgive them for they know not what they do” also take The advice of the thief as he hung on the cross in the movie “The Life of BRIAN”……Some things in life are bad
They can really make you mad
Other things just make you swear and curse
When you’re chewing on life’s gristle
Don’t grumble, give a whistle
And this’ll help things turn out for the best…
…always look on the bright side