Our cheap labour government.
All women to be questioned about abuse when go to hospital
Whilst in hospital women will be asked these three questions to see if she may have been abused:
* Has anybody hurt or threatened you?
* Have you ever felt controlled or always criticised?
* Have you been asked to do anything sexual that you didn’t wat to do?
Health Minister Pete Hodgson and other ministers are expected to announce the radical move tomorrow in an attempt to clamp down on the country’s appalling record of child abuse and other domestic violence.
Health Minister Pete Hodgson, is cheap today, cheaper than yesterday. He will only let hospital staff ask women three questions. If we throw some more cash as this we could have another three questions.
– Did you get pregnant just to get the DPB.
– Did you drink alcohol or take drugs during your pregnancy.
– Did you become depressed after your abortion and get pregnant again.
What would your other three questions be from the increased funding for the health system?