Can you help me??? I have been in the Family Court battling for 4 years. I have been separated from my child for apparently objecting strongly to experiencing unsolicited anal sex. If you are able to reverse my aversion to this practice please contact me.
1. I object to being thrown out of my home and work place through an illegal ex parte order. The shock of this is indescribable.
2. I object to separation from my Daughter through a false protection order.
3. I object to an attack on a ‘Fisher Based’ contracting out agreement (prenuptial) when the other party was clearly advised of her rights under section 21 of the PRA.
4. I object to The High Court overturning the first Judgment in my favour due to small technicality. (debatable)
5. I object to Legal Aid supporting the other party when under their own rules “there must be a good chance of success to receive funding”
6. I object to paying out $150K to successfully defend a contract perfectly performed in accordance to the rules of the PRA 2002 that Margaret Wilson stated….. “will create clarity and certainty”
7. I object to the reality that despite the attack being Spurious I cannot sue the lawyer who initiated the attack by his counterfactual statement that he felt he did not ”advise’ his client adequately. (There are many loopholes that the other party can blackmail you on…..NEVER EVER live with someone in YOUR home regardless of any contract or trust)
8. I object to my child’s mother taking off from my town to live in another town without the courts or my permission.
9. I object to my ex wife making false claims that I had sexually abused our daughter and was raping her so she had to “get away”
10. I object to a Judge kicking for touch and delaying a decision for a year allowing the inevitable to come about. ( Child now settled…huh! funny that)
11. I object to claims of threats being made by me against her new partner when in fact he was the protagonist by playing the knight in shiny armour.
12. I object to the lesbian policewoman who 3 months later laid charges against me with no proof but a deaf man who stated in court he did not see or hear anything but a little girl crying.
13. I object to the District Court Judge who convicted me and was swayed by the policewoman complaining that I had laid a complaint against her with the Police Complaints Authority for her verbal attack and threat on my elderly mother and daughter outside the Court.(these dykes are vicious, she admitted to me she believed my wife’s story that I had been violent to her over 10yrs, in actual fact this was proven in court to be rubbish)
14. I object to the District Court for later stating that I could not have the transcript for the hearing as they were not available.
15. I object to the lack of importance placed by the FC Judge on the blackmail used by my ex wife in court, She said to me in a break… if I dropped my opposition against her relocation she would drop their criminal charges against me.
16. I object to the final order permitting the relocation of my daughter permanently. From the Judgement it appears that I lack the ability to trust my ex partner enough to eliminate conflict between us.
That’s 16 times I was sodomised and I just cannot seem to enjoy it. What’s wrong with me?
Is there a pill I can take that will make all the above OK?? Oh yes there is of course…cyanide.
You must be bleeding after such a government condoned raping.How do these mongrels get away with it!
I got 6 permanent protection orders and 14 criminal convictions since 2001 ( NZ Record = gold medal on protection orders) . The battle is so bloody unfair . Hang in there brother !!
I agree with dad4justice.
Hang in there. Your story is not only believable but common. The fact that you have been able to break down the injustice into distinct events/attacks, shows that you are mentally strong and able to hold your own. It is vital that you continue on your current course, and remember, the pill you suggested (cyanide) will only ease the headache that you have caused the Family Court; it will not not help you or your child.
Like many of us, your story reverberates as a higher sound frequency, because like many of us, the system has you by the balls. Don’t give in.
It’s the children I feel sorry for, as they are used as weapons of war .
We only want to be cool/loving dads, but the system will not allow us . We must stand strong – I love my 4 kids to much to ever do anything silly .Children Need Parents Trust – in solidarity -we must stand united -boys and girls – d4j
Please adapt your story to be added to
E-Mail it to me for publication
Onward in Coalition – Jim
RE: comment 1.
try this ” Clark shocked by abuses in Fiji
Friday March 02, 2007
New Zealand Prime Minister Helen Clark has expressed shock at reports of human rights abuses in Fiji. “””
is she is implying there are no human rights issues in NZ??… how about the plight of all seperated kids and fathers???… or is this not important enough for her to take notice of??