Public Meeting – Focus on Together Families Comparing Parties Policies
Invitation to Public Meetings – Comparing the Political Parties Policies:
Organised by Men’s Centre Auckland phone for these meetings: 638 7275 cell 021 537 196
Tuesday 19th August – Focus on Supporting Together Families
Tuesday 9th September – Focus on Supporting Separated Families
These will be held at Mount Eden Normal School Hall, corner of Valley and Sherbourne Roads, Mount Eden, starting at 7.30 pm and ending at 9.30 pm. Attendees will be requested to make a gold coin donation.
Focus on Supporting Together Families Tuesday 19th August
1. How will your party better support together families?
2. How will your party improve New Zealand’s international competitiveness and make the NZ labour market stronger and more secure?
3. What improvements does your party propose to Police, Courts, Probation and Prisons, to protect citizens?
4. What improvements does your party propose to Education and Health?
Focus on Supporting Separated Families Tuesday 9th September
1. How will your party better support separated families?
2. How will your party assist separated families to compete in the job market, to support their children and to give them the best retirement options?
3. What improvements does your party propose to Education, Health, Courts, Benefits/Taxes, to support separated families?
Vote wisely – This takes reading and listening and remembering promises from the past…
Careful, wise decisions protect valuable families.
Voters who don’t learn from the past, are doomed to repeat it!
Don’t vote, it only encouraged them!
I believe that in NZ voters get better than they deserve from their politicians. These people put in much time and personal money, give much assistance back to the community and risk their own family lives. These meetings are intended to help voters to learn and make decisions that best protect their own families.
At this time, we have had acceptances from 4 of the smaller parties and we hope to receive more acceptances yet.