MENZ Issues: news and discussion about New Zealand men, fathers, family law, divorce, courts, protests, gender politics, and male health.

Feminists network for mothers to abuse children

Filed under: General — Julie @ 11:17 am Fri 30th January 2009

A mother was deemed unfit to raise her sons by the feminised Family Court system in Sweden. You know straight away the mother must be bad if Sweden stands to say it. So the Australian father was given custody of the children who are Australian citizens.

Then the Australian Family Court decided the children should visit the mother in Sweden which the father honoured.

But the children didn’t return because a network of feminists in Sweden decided to go against court orders to hide the mother and children and then set up websites accusing the father of horrific child abuse. All this is paid for by the Swedish Government using hard earned taxes of other fathers.

Mr Pesor, who has hired a private investigator to try to find his sons, said police would “not stand a chance” against Kobra, given its alleged network of safe houses and the strong financial support it enjoys. “This group has 30 safe houses in Sweden alone, with contacts in Denmark and Germany.”

Thomas Malmenby, a Swedish prosecutor in the case, has said Ms Valette likely had help to disappear.

According to its website, Kobra is an organisation that “supports mothers who want to protect their children from abuse” and receives thousands of dollars in funding every year from the Swedish government.

Kobra members have allegedly accused Mr Pesor of abusing his children in statements made to Swedish police and Interpol.

The accusations of abuse, some of them graphic and bizarre, are also made on several blogs believed to have been written by Kobra supporters.

Read more….

Another father in Australia has had to bury his son after the Family Court had refused to listen to him but instead the authorities helped shield the violent mother.

The grieving father of an abused, obese 10-year-old Staten Island boy allegedly killed by his mother lashed out at the city yesterday as family gathered for the child’s funeral.

Jaquan Porter’s emotional father charged that court officials, the Administration for Children’s Services and other city agencies failed to help him track the boy and his mother, Melissa Sekulski, as they moved from borough to borough.

“From the Board of Education to the family courts to ACS, nobody helped me see him,” a devastated Charles Porter said. “No city officials called to help. It just fell down the drain.”

Almost 100 relatives and friends of Jaquan turned out yesterday at the Union Baptist Church in Harlem to mourn the boy, who was home-schooled by Sekulski.

Sekulski, 30, who allegedly admitted to repeatedly beating her son with a belt and stuffing him with junk food until his weight ballooned to 250 pounds, is accused of delivering the death blow to her child on Dec. 26, when she slammed his head into a wall.

She’s being held without bail on first-degree manslaughter charges.

Porter, a Harlem resident, said he tried for years to see his son, to no avail. He also accused the city Department of Education of failing to check up on the boy after Sekulski pulled him out of school last year.

Read more….

One Response to “Feminists network for mothers to abuse children”

  1. Phillip says:

    A deliberate campaign of criminal hatred against men? This is evil. feminism in paxis is an evil ideology which must be stopped.

Leave a Reply

Please note that comments which do not conform with the rules of this site are likely to be removed. They should be on-topic for the page they are on. Discussions about moderation are specifically forbidden. All spam will be deleted within a few hours and blacklisted on the stopforumspam database.

This site is cached. Comments will not appear immediately unless you are logged in. Please do not make multiple attempts.

Skip to toolbar