Forum of the Family 2009
FAMILY MATTERS ’09
Last year, we had almost 200 delegates and over 60 organisations represented. This is an opportunity for pro-family pro-life pro-marriage organisations, scholars, lobby groups and individuals to come together to encourage and inspire each other, and be equipped to speak up for family issues in NZ.
The Forum on the Family is for anybody who;
- is involved with a pro-family, pro-life, pro-marriage organisation
- is part of a ‘public issues’ group in your local community or church
- has made or wants to make submissions to government select committees on proposed new laws
- writes letters to the editor and/or engage in discussion on talkback radio on family and moral issues
- would like to be better equipped to speak up more on family issues in the public domain
Confirmed speakers are the Prime Minister John Key, Leader of the Opposition Phil Goff, Children’s Commissioner John Angus, Families Commissioner Bruce Pilbrow and many more.
New Zealand needs people like you to speak up on issues relating to the well-being of families, the role of parents and marriage, and the welfare of our children.
Make plans NOW to attend the 2009 NZ Forum on the Family .
For further details and registrations, go to www.forumonthefamily.org.nz
Where: Life Convention Centre. 110 Montgomerie Rd, Airport Oaks.