– Citizens should not be torn from their homes and children in the middle of the night based on nothing more than hearsay.
– Men and women should not be presumed guilty until they can prove their innocence.
– A secret tribunal should not have the power to force a man from his home without notice or hearing.
– Police should not have the right to enter and search a citizen’s home without a warrant.
– Citizens should not be imprisoned based only on hearsay.
– Citizens should not be more afraid of the police than they are of criminals.
– A legal system that tolerates perjury and the subornation of perjury can not produce justice.
– Men should not be censured by public officials for crimes they have not committed.
– Men and women should not be made to work as indentured servants or held in thrall to others for acts they have not committed.