Lawyer Child Maintenance Fraud
1. My ex-wife’s lawyer made 3 applications for child maintenance payment.
2. She won all of them against my former lawyers, one of whom did not prepare saying he could get the hearing deferred which he couldn’t, and the other who failed to turn up to represent me for the 3rd application and so they won a massive extra amount of child maintenance.
3. The Court Ordered me to pay money ‘for the maintenance of the children’ while seeking no information about my ex-wife’s finances and support she receives from her boyfriend, one of the wealthiest business executives in the country, with whom she lives in luxury.
4. The amount the Court ordered me to pay was 42% of my salary for a 2 and 5 year old.
5. This has thrown me massively into debt so that I can only rent a bedroom in a homestay
6. The money I pay goes directly into my ex-wife’s lawyers bank account.
7. The lawyer and my ex-wife refuse to provide evidence of how the child maintenance is being spent.
8. My ex-wife has admitted in writing that the child maintenance money is needed to pay her lawyer.
9. Since my last lawyer quit in October of last year saying “You can’t beat this people” I have taken over representing my children in Court myself. Have not lost any of the 10+ conferences, hearings, trials and Court of Appeals that they have engineered.
10. In two recent enforcement hearings this month my ex-wife’s lawyer failed to move the Judge to enforce the payment order
11. Today I formerly accused my ex-wife’s lawyer of defrauding the Court to receive the money meant for my children.
12. My ex-wife’s lawyer went nuts in Court today and failed to get an immediate restraining order against me to prevent me from accusing her of fraud for claiming child maintenance payments for my children which she instead takes to pay herself
13. The Judge has set the hearing for 25.11.16.
14. Does anyone of any legal precedents where
a. lawyers have been sued for taking money ordered for child maintenance payments?
b. child maintenance payments have been reassessed in the light of evidence that the payments are not being used for the children?
Sharing is Caring