The war on men – Could it be its all about the reduction of men on the planet? The reduction of waste?
Ever thought if some of the laws we in the west have to abide with are unreasonable? Is there something not right about that?
Clear examples of this are here.
– If a woman moves into your home after 3 years or less if she has a child, she owns half of what you spent a lifetime building up. Including the stuff in that home. Yes it happens to women too but far less frequently.
– If a woman decides to make an allegation of a sexual nature, does the investigation process alone have the ability to destroy your wellbeing, your place in the community. If such allegations make it to court, almost all (87%) will be found not guilty. Most often a man’s name is published. Is this unreasonable? Does this have the potential to cause a male suicide?
– If your female partner decides its over, she can and will destroy your relationship with your children to get living rights in the property you own with her new man, tax deduction from your income, penalties on penalties. Take years to resolve? Is that unreasonable? The taking away of a loving dads rights to communicate with his child. Does this have the potential to cause a male suicide?
– The level of suicides by males not being address by government. Clearly encouraged and accelerated by the family court.
– The white ribbon slogan “Prevention of violence against women”. Men are excluded because it is thought they can only ever be considered the perpetrators. Does this have the potential to cause a male suicide?
– Ministry for women, but no ministry for men.
– Throughout the world factual evidence with video, photos in family law courts from fathers are ignored while allegations without any evidence are accepted. Does this have the potential to cause a male suicide?
– To lock men up in prisons for decades so they can’t pollute the planet, consuming, driving cars, having children and consuming its resources. Does this have the potential to cause a male suicide?
– Serious crimes women commits are treated, handled differently than mens crimes? Example link here
This is not an extensive list. You can probably think of many more yourself. They are all designed to destroy men’s wealth, future income, their child’s relationship, take on an unfair burden of the tax liability to run the state, limit their options in life with allegations, regardless of the verdict end.
Oddly enough, these laws are mirrored throughout the western world. A world where politicians come and go. But there is one group of people who remain in power with full ownership and control of the media, the banks, the drug companies, the internet and your privacy, the things we buy. They own the lot. They control it.
Could it be all about reducing the planet’s population? To reduce the waste and save our planet? Forcing men to not have children because the personal cost and risk is too high.
Take a peek at the largest dumps in the world. The last one, its location in this clip may surprise you.