Non-PC minister defends men
Cabinet Minister John Tamihere is planning an attack on “politically correct” critics of “red-blooded heterosexual men”, who he says are sick of being told they are the source of all evil.
In a speech Tamihere will give at St Peter’s College in Epsom tonight, the Youth Affairs Minister will criticise society’s attitudes towards straight men and claim it is time for men to reclaim their rightful place in families.
Tamihere plans to speak up for “Kiwi heterosexual men” and say that he believes that the “pendulum of political correctness has swung too far”.
Someone please tell John that this self respecting Kiwi male is avoiding NZ and living and paying taxes somewhere else overseas. I’ve found NZ such a shitty depressing place to be a man recently.
Now I’m much more content being –
* Somewhere I don’t pay taxes to a femocentric government which gives millions to supports women’s affairs, women’s screening programs, women’s refuges, women’s studies etc, but won’t put a single penny into prostrate cancer research, let alone set up an equivalent Men’s Affairs Dept so men’s voice gets heard. For men a shamefull rip off!
* Somewhere they don’t allow 34,000 children to not even have their father’s name on their birth certificate. How’s that for a national discgrace!
* Someplace else than where people will remove barriers to advancing women, but where self proclaimed red blooded male pollys like him tell men they’re soley responsible for their own lot.
* other than a place where DV laws and false allegations are routinely used in conjunction with femocentic family court to create fatherlessness.
* Oh yeah and one more thing John T – We can do with some closing the gaps on the longevity front too mate. After all what’s more precious than life itself?
Now I wonder if Helen will let you say these things?
I strongly doubt Tamahere will do anything for men. His speech sounds very nice, but hey, it is an election year…
Given that Aunty H has bigger balls than Uncle John, you would have to guess she will shut him up quick-smart or tone it down so far it has no impact on her and her lesbian mates (ref Ian Wishart Investigate magazine article about Aunty H).