Dictatorship of Feminism
My name is GÃ©rard Cassina and I’m a retired French schoolteacher with a degree in English, which I took long ago so please excuse any awkward sentences I could have written. I’ve been delighted reading [the articles at MENZ.org.nz] and I write to you hoping to be useful.
My proposition can be shortened in a formula:
Democracy + Feminism = Dictatorship of Feminism
- Women outlive men by years (7 years in France) . The political consequence is they’ve got an overwhelming majority. In France women are 54% of voters !
- An organised group (Feminism) has convinced women they’re “class-victims” (something like the “working poor” of Marxist ideology).
- Thus women have got a class-consciousness as a gender along with an overwhelming majority that can’t be outvoted by men: we are facing a dictatorship.
Thus, no wonder if political men are so eager to pass legislation along feminist’s rules.
What can be done?
Men’s health is a capital issue for a gender well balanced democracy. But we’re well aware that Feminism is plotting to widen the gap: breast- cancer campaign / nothing for prostate. And it’ll take decades!
But, given a full awareness of the situation, there should be political ways to achieve a gender-balanced democracy. For instance, women would get a red ballot paper and men a blue one, then a 50/50 gender law would be applied so that 54% of women would be 50% and 46% of men would be 50% too.
I’m dreaming! Right now, we are immerged in a feminist propaganda, which pervades all society. First of all, we have to enlighten everybody: Feminism isn’t a benevolent movement whishing to improve women’s lives but an organised group using an oversimplified ideology as a tool to get power for their own sake, in a hidden way.
What is Feminism?
A communist ideology applied to genders: victims are women; extortioners are men, ideal aim: an abstract equality between genders.
As in Russia the struggle will last endlessly, no matter any improvements! Feminism needs an enemy as a justification and since it is organised as a Nomenclature: a small secretive group using ideology to improve their own position in society whatever any “collateral damages” they inflict to others in the process. Once you get a good place , you hold it fast like termites eating up the structure of a building until it crumbles to ruin .To recognise equality is achieved would be the end for feminist women and men alike
Feminists policies based on oversimplified views of relations between genders will lead to chaos just like communism in Russia. More than 30 years of Feminism have already produced some results!
- Loneliness for all :more and more unmarried, divorced people, widows (breast cancer campaign / nothing for men can only lead to more widows. Is it good news for women?)
- Family breakdown: more and more young people adrift, a tenfold increase in medications for depressive people since 1980, more and more drug addicts, suicides and attempts of suicide (140 000 in France last year).
- A more and more violent society: a steep increase in all offences, family violence, prisons exploding with prisoners (96% of men in French prisons – a 2 fold increase in 20 years).
- A decrease in school efficiency measured by PISA. In France where 85% of schoolteachers are female one boy out of 4 can’t properly read (compare with 1/9 girls) at 15. One can consider education as a feminist administration. In prison a large number of prisoners has no degree. In the USA it’s not much better, I’ve got figures!
Most people are unaware of these facts and feminist propaganda is busy finding fake explanations for them.