Message from CYFSWATCH
As posted on CYFSWATCH
* 203 posts in 1.5 weeks;
* 96 CYFS Social Workers / CYFS Caregivers named and shamed;
* 83% public support for CYFSWATCH remining live;
* Over 60 copies of the CYFSWATCH site downloaded in New Zealand and around the world;
* Website and blog links to CYFSWATCH both nationally and internationally;
* Registered SWRB Social Workers revealed as appalling interventionists;* Other “name and shame” blogsites started in the past week;
* Attempts by well resourced Government agency to shut CYFSWATCH down failed;
* Open, uncensored, non-PC debates between CYFS Social Workers and clients;
* Massive multi-level media commentary on CYFSWATCH;
* Not a peep from any Government MP, either in power or on the Opposition benches.
PEOPLE, WE THINK YOU HAVE JUST GOT YOUR POWER BACK.