Victim Support Creating More Victims
Victim Support is offering up to $250 to “victims/survivors” of “sexual violence”, towards the costs “of dealing with the immediate effects of the crime and investigation”. Examples of such possible costs are given but the list is open-ended. See the information below. My response:
1. Why has “sexual violence” been singled out as qualifying for a grant, when most other forms of criminal victimization will also incur costs? Could it be because it’s mainly women who are subjected to and/or allege sexual offences?
2. Why are the terms “victims/survivors” used when the grant is actually given to complainants? Is it assumed that every complaint must be true?
3. Won’t this grant provide a further incentive for people to make false allegations? (In addition to the incentives of ACC money and other possible secondary gain.) Why is Victim Support doing something that will actually increase crime (in the form of false complaints)?
4. “Sexual violence” complaints are often unaccompanied by any evidence. It will be too easy for someone who has spent their grocery money at the pokies to get a quick $250. The chances of being charged with making a false complaint are almost zero unless you are really stupid and admit you made it up.
5. Many sexual prosecutions are based on the issue of whether consent was given, and the exact definition of consent (which, even when clearly given at the time can retrospectively be seen as not having been given on various grounds – see s128A Crimes Act 1961). The law thereby provides an easy opportunity to claim sexual assault when you actually participated willingly, with virtually no chance of being charged with false complaint because all the physical facts will be true. Pity the poor bugger who had sex with you and now faces years in prison.
6. The grant is supposed to cover expenses incurred by complainants, but no proof will be required of any actual expenses. Applicants are only asked to keep their receipts “for reference until the grant has been paid”. Why make it so easy for applicants to be dishonest and to avoid any comeback later?
7. The grant remains yours even if you withdraw the complaint. What is the real agenda here?
1. Applicants for the sexual violence grant must:
– be a victim/survivor of a ‘sexual crime’ that occurred on or after 1 January 2010
– have reported the crime to the Police
– have incurred costs as a result of the crime
2. Applicants may claim up to $250 towards the costs of dealing with the immediate effects of the
crime and investigation, e.g.
– Clothing, footwear, and personal belongings (e.g. cell phone) with the victim/survivor at the time of the crime that were
stolen, lost or damaged as a result of the crime, or taken by Police for their investigation.
– Temporary accommodation, childcare, and meals for the victim/survivor and their dependent/s if the crime occurred in the
– Car cleaning or car repair if the crime is committed in the victim/survivor’s car and it is soiled or damaged. Car rental if
the car is taken by the Police for the investigation.
– Repairs to the victim/survivor’s house, if the crime occurred there. For example, broken windows, locks, damage to house
or contents as a result of the crime.
– Income lost for time off work giving statements to/being interviewed by the Police.
– Costs of travelling to and from a Police station for the investigation, for example, for interviewing and statements, and also
travel to and from a forensic medical exam.
How to apply
Complete this form, including applicant and support worker signatures and either post or fax to Victim Support (Fax 04 495 3076
or post to Victim Support, PO Box 3017, Wellington). Contact the Victim Support Scheme Administrator on 0800 865868 Monday
to Friday 9.00am — 5.00pm with any questions.
Frequently asked questions
1. What happens to personal information that I put on the form?
The form is confidential and is securely stored at Victim Support National Office. Bank account details are only used to pay the
grant by direct credit. Your name and the Police incident number are only used by Victim Support to ask the Police to confirm
that you have reported the crime.
2. Is approval automatic?
If all the required information is included on the form and you meet the criteria above the grant will be paid into your bank
account within 5 working days. If information is missing we will contact your support worker as soon as possible.
3. What if I don’t have receipts?
Receipts will not normally be required but if receipts have been obtained they should be kept for reference until the grant is paid.
4. What happens if I don’t know the Police incident number?
This is on the complaint acknowledgement form the Police left with you or can be obtained from the officer in charge.
Your Support Worker will be able to help you access this. If you cannot find the number we will try to verify your application
with the Police using your name.
5. What happens if I withdraw my complaint to the police?
If a grant is approved and paid before that happens you are entitled to keep the grant, unless you are subsequently charged with
laying a false complaint.
Victim Support administers a grant of $250 for victims/survivors of sexual violence.
Financial Assistance for
victim/survivors of sexual violence
These grants have been around for a while but never as open ended as this. (I am an ex Victim Support worker) All training was on the “Mam – agressor, Woman – Victim model. In my day they certainly seemed to have plenty of money to throw around. Training sessions were lavishly catered!
Reply to Hans:
Well the positive side is that $250 does not buy much. I do however spare a thought for those victims male or female that actually have been abused and could well do with some financial
yip…can see an influx of women making false claims because they want $250…might be short on the rent 1 week…wanna get on the piss 1 night…go make a claim and ruin some guys life…unreal what women can get away with…more bullshit for men to deal with…why does the system give women so many opportunities to fuck men over ill never know
best advice i can give to men…stay away from the moles
reply to Ford
….’Tongue in Cheek’ and just ‘Stirring the Pot’ As my Dutch Lady Police Officer friends said to me ….Stay away Kiwi Woman and don’t even think about getting involved with Kiwi Woman …..Which I don’t…Lesson painfully learnt ,like my ex brother law….
They were so amazed when they were in N.Z with the the attitude of Kiwi Woman,especially this type of brainwashing with N.Z Kiwi Police Woman, concerning there beliefs ‘Man’ always the ‘Abuser’….The ‘Woman’ always the ‘Victim’…
Alastair as pointed this fact….and he is spot on…Ford says ‘Stay away from the Moles’……I will go one step further …Sorry Julie, and OnewomanDV…But just my humble opinion…. Kiwi Woman are just far to dangerous now in N.Z Society…Best to stay away from Kiwi Woman…..
Kind regards John Dutchie
Agreed. Imagine how much money they could have from that pot if there were safeguards to ensure only those actually abused get it, ie: proof required and severe penalties for those who have lied. The liars are not only making victims of men but making actual victims lose out on the pot of money available.
…Ladies and Gentleman just had a word with my Warehouse Manager,like me,he has seen the the World and lived and worked in Europe for over 10 years,He has marred a awesome and a very astute English Lady,this English Lady has told me straight to my Face… No way will she will let her Son become involved with a Kiwi Woman …..
The Warehouse Manager told me about a posting on ‘Trade Me’ ….Type in …..’I HATE HER’….A very interesting posting….Enjoy…And read the comments that people have made….
Remember in the Seventies a Song called ‘American Woman stay away from me’…Well my Warehouse Manager and I have changed the Lyrics to the following…’Kiwi Feminists with the ‘I am the Victim’ syndrome… Stay away from me’…….
Kind regards John Dutchie
men in nz society cannot get involved with a woman without putting himself in a very precarious position…as soon as 1 gets to the bedroom he passes all rights and powers to the woman…she can make him or destroy him…thats 1 step i will not b making with any1…nz women want to hold all the aces…have all the options…only good woman is a dead 1..or a deaf dumb mute
Reply to Ford
…’only good woman is a dead 1..or a deaf dumb mute’…
Ford how much I truly despise and loathe the doctrine of this Evil social engineering Kiwi Woman Feminism that has very successfully demonized Manhood and Fatherhood here in N.Z for the last 25 years………..
I have met and associate with some wonderful Woman from all different Cultures,Races and from all different ‘Walks of Life’ …Please do not Label All Woman the same….From it….Please leave there ‘labeling’ to the Feminazi Feminists…
Kind regards to you Ford…John Dutchie
reply to dutchis
ill say it and type it any way i choose
then I’d advise you to go get help.
dont need any…thanx for the advice
News story from the UK:
“The survey, released by the Sky Real Lives cable channel to mark the launch of a series called The Secret Guide To Women’s Health, also looked at the effect of hormones on women’s lives and their health fears.
It found most women admit to violent mood swings at certain times of the month, with 35 per cent of those aged 35 to 44 saying they feel violent tendencies towards themselves or someone else during their period.
The poll of 745 women also found 42 per cent of those aged 35 to 64 have sought medical help for depression or are thinking about doing so.”
Reply to Dave
…Dave, just my cheeky sense of Humor and just ‘stirring the Pot’…
Pardon..!!.Excuse Me…!!!.. Heavens forbid..As in ‘Woman admitting they Violet Mood swings’…Noooooooooooooo..!!!!…I just can believe that one….Hang on,I totally confused here…..
‘Tongue in Cheek’….And ‘Stirring the Pot’… Yet,again….Now watch this space carefully for I bet you this will be twisted and manipulated by the Feminist/s spin doctoring machine into …’Its still all the Men’s fault as why Woman get ‘Violet Mood’ swings’…Am I Correct….. Julie,OnewomanDV and Keenskier…….??????????
Whoops hit the wrong key here …Again
I just can believe that one….Hang on a minute,now I totally confused here…I thought the propaganda machine of the Feminist brain washing movement that I ,as the ‘Man’ and even worse still,as the ‘Father’ I was the so called only ‘Evil Violent one’…
And that all ‘Men’ were ‘Abusers’ and ‘Rapists’ and all ‘Woman’ were the ‘Victims’ from us ‘Evil Men’….Please, could some Kiwi Feminist from The Ministry of Woman’s affairs of ‘Feminist New Zealand’ explain this one too me….
‘Tongue in Cheek’..And ‘Stirring the Pot’ …So sorry Kiwi Feminist,but I need to be ‘enlighten’ and free by ‘Feminism’….I am not quite there yet…As in been so humbly Liberated into a New Age sensitive ‘Feminism Man’….
Kind regards ……John Dutchie
Feminists have colluded in the weakening of families to the point where they have placed all women and children at serious risk from being exploited by corporations such as the Big Pharma Industry. You’ll now find many surveys available for women that will result in the prescribing of psychotropic drugs for them and their children. Go Feminism … You sick b!tch!
TeenScreen: a very controversial so-called “diagnostic psychiatric service”, aka suicide survey; done on children who are then referred to psychiatric treatment. The evidence suggests that the objective of the psychiatrists who designed TeenScreen is to place children so selected on psychotropic drugs. More…
The Mothers Act: Mandated Mental Screening for Pregnant Women, Babies & Toddlers
In the House, preschool children are the target of mental health legislative initiatives: HR 3289 “Providing Resources Early for Kids” and HR 2343 “Education Begins at Home” target preschool children and their families. The titles camouflage the real purpose which is to expand the client base for the pharmaceutical-dominated mental health industry. More…
Mothers Act Fuels Multibillion Dollar Industry: The true goal of the promoters of this Act is to transform women of child bearing age into life-long consumers of psychiatric treatment by screening women for a whole list of “mood” and “anxiety” disorders and not simply postpartum depression. More…
Ob-Gyns Encouraged To Screen Women For Depression During And After Pregnancy: Screening for depression during pregnancy and afterward benefits women, infants, and families, according to a new Committee Opinion issued today by The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (the College) and published in the February issue of Obstetrics & Gynecology. More…
How Teenage Rebellion Has Become a Mental Illness: Big pharma has some new customers. Not complying with authority is now, in many cases, labeled a disease.
By Bruce E. Levine. More…
Reply to SickofNZ
….You have raised a very interesting issue concerning the big Pharma Companies…A very interesting program I saw on Maori T.V was called ‘Making a Killing’.
This was about how the big Pharma corpartions were conning people thought slick media marketing…on promoting there anti depression drugs on every one….Saying ‘Do you feel depressed…??? This product from us ‘XYZ’ Company will fix your problem’.
Thus getting you hook and addicted to there Anti Depressdent product…
Kind regards John Dutchie
Reply to SickofNZ…Whoops,as in,sorry peoples, had my spell checker switch off….
….You have raised a very interesting issue concerning the big Pharmaceutical Companies……..A very interesting documentary I saw on Maori T.V was called ‘Making a Killing’….You can also see it on ‘You Tube’
This was about how the big Pharmaceutical corporations were conning people thought slick media marketing on promoting there anti depression drugs on every one….Saying ‘Do you feel depressed,suffer from anxiety attacks …???
This product from us ‘XYZ’ Company will fix your problem,and make you feel you feel happy again’.
Thus getting you hook and addicted to there Anti Depression products…
Kind regards John Dutchie
I became suspicious after researching the Swine Flu Vaccine over a period of several months. You’ll see from just some of what I discovered that pharmaceutical companies should not be trusted. Neither should the W.H.O., the United Nations nor the global elite be trusted.
I discovered that a contraceptive had already been created which was effective against all mammals and included the ingredients: pig glyco-proteins + squalene. (viruses are a form of glyco-proteins)
It was reported in The Examiner that Dr. Jules Freund, creator of squalene, warned that animals injected with his formulation developed terrible, incurable conditions: allergic aspermatogenesis (stoppage of sperm production)
The World Intellectual Property Organization (part of the United Nations) had scientists from that organization who were developing vaccines specifically to damage fertility as a method of contraception.
The W.H.O. (and Baxters) specifically recommended the production and use of vaccines such as those that are formulated with oil-in-water adjuvant (squalene)
As reported by Bloomberg: Baxters were responsible for almost starting a global H5N1(Bird Flu) pandemic last February. H5N1 kills 6 out of every 10 victims. Baxters proclaimed it to be accidental however that is practically impossible under their Level 3 bio-safety rules.
Baxters Pharmaceuticals has a close relationship with the Rockefeller Family.
Reported at preventdisease.com: Today, the Rockefeller family, its foundation, U.N. and WHO remain at the forefront of administering “population programs” designed to reduce world populations to more manageable levels.
Nick Rockefeller told Aaron Russo (Hollywood director) that his family’s foundation had created and bankrolled the women’s liberation movement in order to destroy the family and that population reduction was a fundamental aim of the global elite.
Incidentally: New Zealand’s stocks of swine flu vaccines were purchased from Baxters.
Here is Carey Roberts’ latest piece, commenting on high rates of false sexual offence complaints. I encourage people to write to Victim Support asking them why they have designed such an effective incentive for more false complaints.
Thank you for that link Hans. I am slowly getting to understand some of the people out there who are exposing the inhuman acts that have been occurring. I’ve just read the one about Maine. Truly shocking and saddening.
Victim Support can be written to at [email protected]
Here is my letter to them:
Dear Victim Support
Re: $250 “Sexual Violence” Grant
While I am sure you hope to be socially helpful by offering this grant, I have serious concerns about its real impact.
1. You have singled out “sexual violence” as deserving of a grant. This is a crime that mainly women allege they have been subjected to. By making this a specially deserving category you are, by implication, minimizing the significance of many other forms of crime including crimes against men. Victims of many types of crime will incur costs associated with immediate effects of the crime and the investigation.
2. Why are the terms “victims/survivors” used when the grant is actually given to complainants? This wording manipulatively promotes the assumption that every complaint must be true, when many research studies have shown high rates of false sexual allegations.
3. The grant is designed in a way that will encourage more people to make false allegations. It will be too easy for someone who has spent the grocery money at the pokies to get a quick $250. The chances of being charged with making a false complaint are almost zero unless complainants are stupid enough to admit they made it up. In making sexual complaints there is no requirement to provide any evidence beyond the allegation, so it is very rare for complainants ever to be charged with making false complaints. It is unfortunate that Victim Support is doing something that will actually increase crime and victimization in the form of false complaints.
4. Many sexual prosecutions are based on the issue of whether consent was given, and the exact definition of consent (which, even when clearly given at the time can retrospectively be seen as not having been given on various grounds — see s128A Crimes Act 1961). Many such cases can hardly be referred to as sexual “violence”. This law provides an easy opportunity to make $250 by retrospectively claiming sexual assault when participation was fully willing, with virtually no chance of being charged with false complaint because all the physical facts will be true. Victim Support’s grant terms could reduce its invitation for people to make false complaints by excluding complaints made under s128A.
5. The grant is supposed to cover expenses incurred by complainants, but no proof will be required of any actual expenses. Applicants are only asked to keep their receipts “for reference until the grant has been paid”. Why make it so easy for applicants to be dishonest and to avoid any comeback later?
6. Allowing recipients to keep their grant even when they withdraw their complaints will increase the invitation for people to make false complaints knowing their dishonesty will never be uncovered through the scrutiny of cross examination.
As a representative of NZ men I am distressed at the lack of care taken by Victim Support to protect people, mainly men, from the traumatic violence of false complaints.
Reply to Hans
…. Brilliantly written Hans…Well done….Kudos to you Good Sir…….
Kind regards John Dutchie
Reply to Hans
Have emailed the ‘[email protected]’ of my, and my ex brother experiences of ‘false sexual allegation’ charges and the destruction it caused to both families….
Writing of these experiences to the ‘[email protected]” and after all these years has brought back horrible and very painful memorizes,very upsetting and Soul destroying …….
I vow upon my blood,I will never ever trust a ‘Kiwi Woman’ ever again….
Kind regards John Dutchie
just a kiwi woman?,,,i dont trust them no matter what nationality they are
Reply to Ford
…….Sorry Ford… I do really have to ‘Beg to differ’ with you on that one……Let me explain something to you Good Sir….
I have dual nationality I was born here,hence I have a N.Z passport…
My parents are Dutch but due to usual circumstances,which worked extremely well to my advantage, I have also a Netherlands passport too….
I had the honor and privilege to live and work in the Netherlands for approximately 8 years and made some awesome and very close friendships with my three Dutch Lady friends who had just joined the Amsterdam police force….And that close knit friendship has lasted till this day…And I loved them all very dearly……
When the ‘S@#t hit the fan’ with me, on my false sexual abuse allegations concerning my Children…All of my Dutch Lady police friends rushed to N.Z…And God bless them, they saved my Sorry Ass…And ripped the Police case against me to shreds….
All of my Dutch Lady friends are all very happily married and all of them have lead very successful lives both in there personal lives and chosen careers in the Netherlands P
Bugger hit the wrong key yet again…to finish off
All of my Dutch Lady friends are all very happily married and all of them have lead very successful lives both in there personal lives and chosen careers in the Netherlands Police force…
Hence Ford I do take exception on your opinion ‘All Woman’…But you are entitled to have an opinion and I will defend your right to express an opinion….
But I am deeply sorry that that you have the opinion that ‘All Woman’ are the same….
Yes…I have expressed an opinion many a time,that I will never trust or ever love a ‘Kiwi’ Woman woman again,and I do truly Fear ‘Kiwi’ Woman…For I know what they can do, and deep down so do a lot of Kiwi Woman know what they can do as well….
I have had some Kiwi Woman admit to me….’We have become nasty and evil Bitches’…Hey,got to give some kudos here to them for being honest about it…
But like I said before My God…Kiwi Woman scare the hell out of me….But I do intend to leave N.Z as quickly as possible and I am so looking forward to living a normal Life….With out the ‘Fear’ of ever having a false sexual allegation charged laid against me without not one shred of proof what so ever….
But there are still some great, awesome and wonderful Woman still left in this World for us Gentleman…My Dutch Police Lady friends have shown me that….And I am so grateful to them…Have a think what I have said on here Ford…Do not let ‘Hate’ consume you…
Kind regards to you Ford ……..John Dutchie
Reply to Noconfidence
Read also about ‘Maine’ article,have email that particular article to some of my Barrister friends,one of them as already reply He also has confirmed that there have been some similar court cases like ‘Maine’ that have occurred here in N.Z…..
Basically,what I am seeing and reading on this particular subject… A Woman can claim to ‘Feel’ so called ‘threaten by her so called partner/Husband’ and then they get the free ‘Get out of Jail’ card……….Scary…Real Scary….!!!!!
Kind regards John Dutchie
Well done with this Hans.
Well done for providing Victim Support with a bit more to think about. I have as yet had no acknowledgement at all from them of my letter. We’ll see what happens.
Reply to Hans
…..Don’t hold your breath to hard Hans…I have email the ‘Ministry of Woman’s affairs’ on a few occasions
….And Yes,I won’t denied it either, my contents of my emails can be deemed to be so called ‘Provocative’…I would rather say super blunt, and I cut straight to the point.
Mainly in ,the area of False allegation s and the ‘I am the Victim’ mentally that seems to me,the norm in N.Z Society…
Kind regards to you Hans… John Dutchie
Gentleman,might I suggest you all have a watch of this video on ‘You Tube’….
This is so damn scary,I have changed many a times my Daughter and Son diapers…..
So now I will ‘label’ and charged for molesting a baby, and charge with rape…My…My…This a Kiwi Feminist dream come true……Again ,you Kiwi Woman wonder why there is a Man drought in N.Z…The answer is quite oblivious….
Or are we going to hear the ‘Spin Doctoring’ from the Kiwi Feminist as in the following statement… ‘Maybe Man can learn from being falsely accused of Rape,and He should be honored for privilege of going though hell’….And Hell it is too……Been there,done that….Never again….!!!!!
…..You Tube…..’KS – Innocent man accused of molesting a baby for fixing a
diaper, and charged with rape’
Kind regards John Dutchie
Regarding the ministry of womans affairs. I know that the HRC is flawed but is there anything that can be done to highlight the lack of representation that there is for males ?
Don’t want to hear ‘nope’, I’m looking for constructive input….
Reply to noconfidence
……Hate to tell you this ‘Noconfidence’ ……’Nope’…!!!!!
Now, I have raised this issue that you have mentioned, with a Lady Barrister friend…Now her off the record answer is the following……
This Lady Barrister has known a few fine ladies,one English Lady and one German lady who worked in the ‘System’ who were brave enough to raised concerns on Fathers issues concerning in the Justice system and the Family Courts….and could see the damage been done to decent,loving and caring Fathers by this Feminism Ideology……
And there ‘Results’ of there concerns and there opinions…There so called Careers were… lets say,were made extremely difficult for them to continue, for they didn’t so called….. tow the line in ‘Feminism Ideology’….In other words, they got shafted…Big time….
No offense to anyone here…But I honesty think a lot of people here in N.Z don’t realize how extremely powerful Feminists are in N.Z and World wide ………
Even ‘Erin Pizzey’ comments on what happens to the so called Non believers in her video interview on Woman who don’t follow the Feminists ideology agenda in Woman’s refugee centers
Kind regards John Dutchie
A bit Humor is in order,after all its Friday…..Yippee…Bugger have to write a report this Weekend……
Hmmmmmmmm…..A post I found on a American Men/Father support web site
The Female Privilege List
I found this FEMALE PRIVILEGE LIST on a MRA-Forum posted by a MRA-member as response to the Feminist ‘Male Privilege List’.
1) Career wise, I can complain about harassment and not laughed at or have my gender called into question by both genders.
2) I can skip a few years of employment and then return, demanding the same rises that others have had who remained employed. If my demand is not met, I can accuse the company of discrimination.
3) Even though I’m more likely to abuse children, I am perceived as sweet & innocent.
4) If I start a fight with a man, I can be guaranteed others will come to my defense – even if he isn’t defending himself.
5) I can go to a bar and drink for free.
6) I almost never have to worry about being sexually harassed by my boss as I can take him to the cleaners if he even tries it.
7) My ability to do a certain job will never come into question because of my gender.
8 ) I can fall on my gender as a sympathy vote if I run for politics.
9) I can marry someone based on thier financial or social status like it will actually empower me more.
10) I can sexually assault men and remain legally immune.
11) I can go out in public wearing almost anything without being harrassed or judged as I have a lot more options in clothing, whereas men are generally restricted in their ‘acceptable’ dress codes.
12) If I so happen to meet someone at a party, and decide to have sex, I would be viewed as being ’empowered’ and television even promotes this with programmes like ‘sex in the city’.
13) I can sexually mutilate my male children and deprive them of a few thousand nerves which assist greatly in enhancing sexual pleasure.
14) My handbag is my world and get to have groups follow me for a simple pee.
15) I don’t have to worry about the father’s opinion if I get pregnant, it’s all about me!
16) I can bash men and no one bats an eye-lid, if a man bashes us women – we call him a misogynist and people will shun him.
17) I can date more than one man at the same time, and society would think I’m empowered.
18) I can put on the television and be safe in the knowledge that women are portrayed positively while men are portayed as idiots or abusers.
19) I am practically imune from legal repercussions for my actions as I have feminist groups coming to my saviour – even killing my children or husband.
20) I reproduce – that must be pretty awesome for guys to witness.
21) I can fake an orgasm… something almost impossible for a guy to do.
22) No pharmacist can claim the right to deny me any medicines I ask for at a drug store as I can claim discrimination. Of course, if I’m underage that’s different – duh.
23) Even when I am acting within my gender role, I am GAINING from it, rather than being oppressed as I can CHOOSE to stay at home and enjoy watching the children grow up while my husband (assuming I bother to keep him around) works his ass off to keep a roof over our head.
24) If I go to church, I can attend knowing the folks are taught immeasurable levels of respect for me and it is meant to be mutual respect.
25) I don’t have to live up to expectations of how thin I am supposed to be – feminism freed me from such pettiness.
26) I get to use PMS as an excuse for murdering my children or husband.
Feminism has given women privileges without responsibility, and men are left with no choice but to pick up the slack.
If anybody knows about other female privileges, please let me know. Looking forward to your comments.
You guys need to see this
Prescription for Disaster
Prescription for Disaster is an in-depth investigation into the symbiotic relationships between the pharmaceutical industry, the FDA, … all Â» lobbyists, lawmakers, medical schools, and researchers, and the impact this has on consumers and their health care. During this thorough investigation, we take a close look at patented drugs, why they are so readily prescribed by doctors, the role insurance companies and HMO’s play in promoting compliance, and the problem of rising health care costs. We examine the marketing and public relations efforts on behalf of the pharmaceutical companies, including sales reps, medical journals and conferences. Further, we look at alternatives to traditional pharmacology and drug therapy, such as vitamins and nutritional supplements, and why they are often perceived as a competitive threat to the drug manufacturers. Alternative therapies also include diet, exercise and a healthy lifestyle. Prescription for Disaster takes you on a journey through the tangled web of big business, the way disease is treated today, and the consequences we suffer as a society
Hi ebenezagood, I found the documentary that you spoke of Prescription for Disaster. I’ll watch it later, thanks. I’ve posted the page of a website where it can be found along with many other excellent documentaries relating to a myriad of topics.
Still thinking about this victim support post….
As I was assaulted and my shirt ripped, and shoes ruined; I wonder whether I could claim for them ?
Mind you the incident was 2 years ago now, but since I am still having medical treatment for my injuries (still have to pay for the bits that ACC don’t pay for) I could do with the money.
Wonderful details right here. I had been browsing for a few hours before I identified this one! So i am bookmarking your webpage so that I can display our boy whenever he will get home.
Victims Support is certianly creating more victims.
These woman need to have proof of sexual assult or rape and there should be severe penalties for those who lie.
Woman lie through their teeth and still get away with it. Up until now Acc have paid out large sums of money.
What is Victim Support going to come up with next.
Wake Up New Zealand
Very good point Rose, but what is hapening? NOTHING
New Zealanders are like sheep, just follow one another, are terrible at standing up and being counted…. I truly struggle the most with seeing all the cases on here, my own stuff and really go nutty it would seem trying to work out how stuff can happen, of which I know it can, more so mean, that the vast majority know that this terrible stuff is happening to men, yet it carries on…..
Political persuasion comes into it a hell of a lot also, I mean after a decade of having a government that told the vast majority when they could fart, it has created a dumbed down population that expects and enjoys the government getting into their lives…. Look at the swing away from corporal punishment at school, then coupled with the leftist movement taking over the place, how can we expect it to be any better…. No one has any balls it seems! Rant over 🙂
Not exactly correct Whafe. There are groups of men helping other men fight in the family court with great success. These men tend to be conservative, and not seeking work “Lest they be overwhelmed”
Such as ?
Alastair. You keep giving these titbits but never able to substantiate them. I’m not trying to criticize you, I’d just like to see what success men are having. Good news on this site is always welcome 🙂
Thes men choose to work below the radar. I believe you are aware of them. Their groups are hidden. How would getting a P/O set aside be good news? It certainly was not achieved with abuse. But I forget I have been told to “Shut up” here!
Alistair, fair point you make, but I am not aware of a great deal being done on this topic.
But please it sounds as if you are aware of stuff happening, please share….
Sorry, ACC will pay for counselling (and up to about $120G lump sum) if you have been the victim of sexual abuse, but only for the injuries if it’s a non-sexual violent crime.
Well the family court appears to shaft most guys.. Would that be grounds for sexual abuse ? !!!! It’s late and I have to have a smile before bedtime.
My original question was in regard to victim support. I wonder whether they would pay for anything ?
Maybe I’ll do a test; call as ‘Fred’ and then as ‘Freda’, and see what the results are…