Nazi subterfuge and Woman’s Refuge
Subterfuge is as old as civilization itself and is alive and well in our high tech society. The Nazi party was superb in moving relevant and pertinent issues into the main stream through a campaign that was advantageous to the majority of Germans. It gave no hint to the ramification of Nazi support by the masses. Here are a few of what would appear to be very fair policies, particulary if you are struggling to live in Auckland on a basic salary……
11. That all unearned income, and all income that does not arise from work, be abolished.
13. We demand the nationalization of all trusts.
14. We demand profit-sharing in large industries.
15. We demand a generous increase in old-age pensions.
16. We demand the creation and maintenance of a sound middle-class, the immediate communalisation of large stores which will be rented cheaply to small tradespeople, and the strongest consideration must be given to ensure that small traders shall deliver the supplies needed by the State, the provinces and municipalities.
20. In order to make it possible for every capable and industrious German to obtain higher education, and thus the opportunity to reach into positions of leadership, the State must assume the responsibility of organizing thoroughly the entire cultural system of the people. The curricula of all educational establishments shall be adapted to practical life. The conception of the State Idea (science of citizenship) must be taught in the schools from the very beginning. We demand that specially talented children of poor parents, whatever their station or occupation, be educated at the expense of the State.
21. The State has the duty to help raise the standard of national health by providing maternity welfare centers, by prohibiting juvenile labor, by increasing physical fitness through the introduction of compulsory games and gymnastics, and by the greatest possible encouragement of associations concerned with the physical education of the young.
However, if one, with a reasonable IQ, was to sit down with the top dogs of the party and dissected their entire policies you would no doubt come away with an impression that this party’s policies would lead to genocide and hence disaster for Germany.
Woman’s Refuge holds the same ideology as White Ribbon and third wave feminism. The foot soldiers are lovely caring women of course. It is only when you meet the top end of the organisation that the goal can be observed for what it is…. a male bashing bully.
Violence is to be abhorred but Woman’s Refuge lays this human trait upon just one gender. It distorts the picture and opens the door for distorted legislation. Like the Jews of Germany I have suffered greatly through the NZ legal system which is well geared in favor of the female gender. Just read Section 21 of the Matrimonial Property Act 1976. (Not all Jews suffered in the camps. Well before that many of them suffered by discrimination through the legal system)
Just to be clear….I am not opposed to Jake the Muss telling me that violence is not good but I am opposed to the inference that violence only affects women in a relationship. I say let the whole truth be told and for society to see the real evil in order for the problem to be dealt with effectively.
Good points triassic. Most male-bashing legislation was written to sound as though it were fair and reasonable, but was always intended to discriminate against men. In some other cases, the damage to men has been through unintended consequences.
What are you referring to in the Matrimonial Property Act? That Act has been replaced by the Property (Relationships) Act 1976, and section 21 doesn’t seem to relate to your point about our law being geared in favour of the female gender. Or am I missing something there?
Check this out and let me know if it fails to explain…
Triassic (#2): The Dropbox facility to see your link is cumbersome. It’s on your Dropbox and permission has to be sought to have access to it (aside from having to set up a Dropbox account in the first place that allows them access to your computer in various respects).
Any suggestions on placement at all? It’s a PDF file
Re: PDF files
If you are the author (eg: you made a submission, reported on research, wrote an article, made a flier for an event etc., etc.,) you are welcome to host it on MENZ – just email it to me if you can’t use the media uploader (file size is restricted): [email protected].
If you found the PDF on-line, please use the correct URL.
If none of the above apply, try mega.nz.
You should also tell MENZ readers what is in your PDF, and why they might want to read it. I would never click a link that says “Check this out” – it suggests spam or malware to me.
If you do lin