How to end suicide in NZ
It seems there is a strong force within the government to do all they can to hide suicides. Mental health is the newer term for people who end their lives due to the situation they were placed.
My solution is to get rid of the things that make suicide victims end their lives. This could be,
1. Ending the family court like Australia did.
2. Ending 1 parental separation from their child, children.
3. Penalise parental alienation.
4. Taking family matters away from a judge and into a jury system.
5. Providing more funding for family court matters can be sped up.
6. Free solicitors for family court matters.
7. Ending or limiting solitary confinement (see link above).
8. Prosecuting those who mislead in court matters.
9. Change are prison for those like Norwegian farm type prisons
10. Cancelling the independent police complaints authority and putting offenders through a normal criminal court. Or at the very least give the IPC presiding judge the power to send police to a criminal court.
11. Change IRD child support to a more affordable system. Put in place government financial support system.
All I am saying is, remove the known policies or laws that cause suicide. Fairly simple, except if you are a punitive narcissist person or group of people.